Walking, wine tasting and vineyard tours in East Sussex, UK
Take it from us, East Sussex is home to some of the best wine estates and you’ll love our walking and vineyard tours. Fizz on Foot offer a range of walking and vineyard tours from our base in Eastbourne, near the village of Alfriston and the beautiful South Downs.
Do you have a vineyard in mind? Or would like to let us guide you? Together we can create you and your group a bespoke walking and vineyard tour.
We have extensive knowledge of the 19 vineyards in Sussex, including:
- Court Garden (Ditchling, East Sussex)
- Rathfinny Wine Estate (Alfriston, East Sussex)
- Ridgeview (Ditchling, East Sussex)
- Bluebell Vineyard (Uckfield, East Sussex)
- Hidden Spring (Heathfield, East Sussex)
- Off the Line Vineyard (Hailsham, East Sussex)
- Bolney Wine Estate (Bolney, West Sussex)
- Sedlescombe Vineyard (East Sussex)
With the South Downs on our doorstep, we also know the best walks in East Sussex. You can tell us how long you’d like to walk for and we’ll plan the rest. We promise you’ll experience some of the best scenery Sussex has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for a 3 or 4 day walking and vineyard tour, you’ll love our fun, wine and education filled breaks!
If you have a vineyard tour and date in mind, please do get in touch with our team in Eastbourne. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have.